Sense status of environment monitoring equipment, analyze and respond appropriately in real-time.
• Output of multiple types of environmental monitoring sensors needs to be analyzed at once
• Highly distributed ecosystem of sensors
• Different sensors send data at different intervals
• Emergent situations mean that timeliness of response can often be critical
• Sensors need to be controlled dynamically and in real-time and outages need to be predicted
• Monitoring software needs to work intelligently with sensors going continuously on and offline
Application senses status of environment via multiple types of sensors. If an issue is detected it notifies appropriate personnel and – if situation is critical – dynamically locates and assigns the most appropriate assistance based on location, training, and equipment.
• Science and Research
VANTIQ POC applications have been applied to a variety of environment related situations. For example, VANTIQ takes readings from the air, land and water and combines vastly different data streams, in real-time, to report on and react to critical situations. VANTIQ is also pulling relevant information from the internet by mining data from other environment monitoring sources including weather data. Sensor data is enriched, in real-time, with this additional information.
VANTIQ has created applications that analyze ground/soil conditions to optimize farming and water monitoring authorities are using VANTIQ to ensure water quality targets are achieved in major rivers via cloud-connected sensors.