Use-cases for VANTIQ applications are widely varied but there are some standard situations that occur across many industries. The list, below, contains implementations that VANTIQ is currently undertaking.
Common elements across most VANTIQ use-cases
• Involve FLOWS of physical or virtual things
1. Physical things (flows in a supply chain, rail cars, autos, people)
2. Virtual things (flows of money, contracts, data)
3. Work (DYNAMIC workflows)
• Flows are reflected in streams of data about business ‘events’
• Requirement to sense, analyze, decide, and act on these flows in real time
Many VANTIQ use-cases also involve:
• Human-machine collaboration – people and systems working effectively together
• Widely distributed deployments – applications distributed to the edge of networks
• IoT devices/sensors – generators of increasing volumes of valuable data
• An Enterprise Nervous System – an application connecting other applications, people, and devices together in real time
If any of these characteristics reflect the challenges facing your organization,
please contact VANTIQ for further discussion.