Identify appropriate field service personnel, assign to task, and execute efficiently based on dynamic state of equipment being serviced.
• Worker cannot be located in real time
• Best worker to complete the task is not assigned
• Task changes while worker is being assigned or en-route
• Worker not provided with appropriate information given dynamic nature of situation
• Unexpected parts or tools are required to solve the problem
• Subject matter expert is not available, via phone, to assist in problem solving
• Transportation breakdown requires dynamic reassignment of service call
Application dynamically locates and assigns best worker based on location, experience, and equipment. Worker is actively tracked to destination to ensure timely response. As work is being completed, appropriate actions are being guided by collaborative system that may include the real-time status of the equipment while it is being serviced, augmented reality, communication with subject matter experts, continuous online service information updates, and the shipping and tracking of any additional parts.
any organization that has to maintain widely-distributed equipment or machines.
VANTIQ client GongKong provides real-time service to HVAC units of leading American manufacturer across China with VANTIQ application. Similar application created with VANTIQ by large US systems integrator to enable country-wide service of one of the world’s largest telecommunications equipment providers across the US.
Progress of work is continually monitored by event tracking environment and immediate feedback ensures a timely and complete solution. VANTIQ quickly assigns a person with the right skills and immediately provides human collaboration when there is any doubt of the best match. In a large country with a huge population the assignment and tracking of all resources is critical. The field service person focuses on the solution while VANTIQ enables all of the logistics in real time.