September 25, 2018 – Constellation Research recognizes VANTIQ as an IoT platform focused on customer experience with a strong end-to-end ecosystem strategy.
Click here to view the report.
Constellation considers the following criteria for these solutions:
- End-to-end ecosystem strategy
- Reliably scale to billions of devices and trillions of messages
- Manages up to 500,000 assets and 100,000 device messages per second
- Cloud infrastructure as a white-label subscription service
- Web-scale processing, analytics and machine intelligence
- Ultra-low latency
- Augmented reality integration
- Messaging broker supports connections using native MQTT and WebSockets MQTT Pre-built integrations to major CRM and CX systems
About Constellation Research:
Constellation Research is a technology research and advisory firm based in Silicon Valley delivering strategic guidance to companies seeking to transform their businesses through the early adoption of disruptive technology. Constellation analysts draw on their experience as practitioners to deliver pragmatic advice to CXOs leading digital transformation within their organizations. Constellation’s mission is to conduct research on emerging technologies, identify and validate trends, and empower our clients to succeed in the digital economy. Clients include boards of directors, C-suite executives, line-of-business leaders, and IT visionaries who are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
VANTIQ, the company that powers real-time business operations, provides the only truly dynamic platform for quickly and easily creating transformative, event-driven applications to drive your agile business operations in real time. Founded in 2015 by renowned tech industry veterans Marty Sprinzen and Paul Butterworth, VANTIQ enables those involved in mission-critical business operations to benefit from a new breed of real-time applications with dramatically reduced time-to-market, significantly lower development and maintenance costs, and maximum agility in response to constantly-changing operational requirements. For more information, visit www.vantiq.com
Dana Dye +1-415-928-1310 [email protected]