Creation of a real-time technology demonstrator for the prevention of major risks and the creation of future industrial operational control centres.
Location: France – Paris
In partnership with researchers specializing in risk and crisis management as well as other students from leading universities, you will use VANTIQ’s innovative technologies and other selected open source bricks for the rapid development of complex real-time applications.
VANTIQ, a Silicon Valley California startup publishing a platform allowing the creation and management of real-time application lifecycles, is offering an internship at one of its customers, a French leader in the production, refining and distribution of petroleum products.
VANTIQ enables the creation, deployment and operation of complex real-time applications, potentially very large (millions of events per second), and enabling complex human-machine collaboration and interactions. More information on www.vantiq.com
The purpose of the internship, lasting a minimum of 6 months, will be to develop a solution on the VANTIQ platform, as part of a demo for the remote management of industrial sites and in particular :
- Preventing major risks on high-risk industrial sites
- To operate the SEVESO type installations of the future
After training on the VANTIQ platform, you will be integrated into a project team composed of researchers and consultants, and you will participate in the development of a functional digital twin:
- An industrial process twin, adaptable from one installation to another
- Detection, identification and follow-up of incidents
- Feedback management
This work is based on an already existing application demonstrating the basic concepts and techniques that need to be formalized and improved.
- Person wanting to work in a team, on innovative technologies and who wants to propose and explore technological innovations
- Good communication skills
- Rigor in organization is necessary for this internship which allows a lot of autonomy and innovation
- Knowledge of industrial computing and software development methodologies are required
- Fluent in English and French
Why join us?
- One of today’s hottest technology startups, identified by Gartner as a potential future nugget
- Rich environment consisting of a service company, a crisis management research centre, a partnership with Mines-Paristech, and the opportunity to work for one of the largest French companies
- Propose innovations combining artificial intelligence, algorithms, digital twins and 3D representations
- Autonomy; giving free rein to your creativity to propose innovative solutions
Deadline for application: Preferred application before end of January