Poor communication between suppliers and manufacturers
Multiple incompatible technology systems in place create silos of information
• Lack of standardization, especially in documentation, creates high overhead
• Lack of any real-time insight or awareness of supply chain health especially with regard to threats or issues
• Substandard supplier performance leading to improper delivery of materials
• Impact of last minute disruptions on inventory, production and outstanding customer orders
• Lack of integration between systems, purchasing, asset/resource management, logistics, etc., creates black holes of information in the supply chain
• Lack of Integration with logistics systems to track location of materials and identify any delays before they lead to disruptions
• Real-time analysis of upstream production impact on downstream product delivery, performance and analytics
Application integrates systems, documents, and includes people in real time to identify supply chain threats, bottlenecks, impact on inventory with communications to key parties such as purchasing personal as well as alerting customers of potential delays as the occur.
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download