• Lack of insight into key performance indicators on the factory floor
• Slow adoption of new technology and innovations for the manufacturing process
• Complex integration between disparate tools, systems and protocols
• Ability to respond to unplanned changes and disruptive events on the line
• High volumes of data and/or latency concerns requires data to be processed on the edge
• Difficulty creating connected environments utilizing technologies in the cloud or on the factory floor such as IoT sensors and robots
• High cost and time associated with developing new digital practices such as predictive analytics
Application monitors data streams from the factory floor to identify key indicators such as performance and profitability in order to respond to the health and maintenance of factory floor machines providing automation and to improve the operational efficiency and lifetime of those machines.
• Manufacturers of all types
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download