• Multiple, siloed systems of record in use across a city
• Large and very diverse geographic areas
• Different systems send data at different intervals and must be correlated
• Integrating multiple systems that have no connection or standardization between them
• Output of multiple data streams needs to be analyzed at once and in real time
• High volumes of data and/or latency concerns require processing on the edge
• Many rules/situations are complex and require human judgement to apply in collaboration with systems
VANTIQ applications monitor and direct the real-time flow of people, machines, and things across the city while also powering the entire system that connects these applications together in real time – a city-wide nervous system.
• Local and State Governments
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download