• Vehicle cannot be located or assigned in real time
• Most appropriate vehicle to complete the task is not assigned
• Task changes while vehicle is being assigned or en-route
• Vehicle breaks down or otherwise becomes unavailable while enroute
• System experiences continuous delays and timeliness of response is critical
Application sense locations of both vehicle and target and dynamically assigns the best one for the task. If the task changes en-route, vehicles are re-routed in real-time as necessary.
• Personal Transportation (Uber)
• Public Transportation (Trains, Buses)
• Mining/Energy (heavy equipment)
• Airlines (planes, ground vehicles)
• Drones (Amazon)
• Fleet Breakdown & Recovery
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download