• Worker cannot be located in real time
• Best worker to complete the task is not assigned
• Task changes while worker is being assigned or en-route
• Worker not provided with appropriate information given dynamic nature of situation
• Unexpected parts or tools are required to solve the problem
• Subject matter expert is not available, via phone, to assist in problem solving
• Transportation breakdown requires dynamic reassignment of service call
Application dynamically locates and assigns best worker based on location, experience, and equipment. Worker is actively tracked to destination to ensure timely response. As work is being completed, appropriate actions are being guided by collaborative system that may include the real-time status of the equipment while it is being serviced, augmented reality, communication with subject matter experts, continuous online service information updates, and the shipping and tracking of any additional parts.
• Health Care
• any organization that has to maintain widely-distributed equipment or machines.
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download