• Very difficult for store personnel to monitor data from multiple systems while on the store floor
• Customers continually in action – impossible to watch everyone and respond appropriately
• Revenue per customer not maximized and customer satisfaction impacted
• External data sources not taken into account in real time store operations
Application tracks customers entering store and monitors behavior including dwell times in particular locations. Using visual recognition, data about past purchases is provided to store personnel who can intelligently assist the sales process. Use additional real-time data to deliver campaigns to shoppers’ mobile devices.
• Accommodation and Food Services
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download