• Output of multiple health monitoring devices needs to be analyzed at once
• Devices send data at different intervals and timeliness of response is often critical
• High volumes of data and/or latency concerns requires processing on the edge of networks
• Most appropriate assistance cannot be located or assigned in real-time
• Status of patient or device changes dynamically as assistance is en-route
• Challenge of connecting systems in a secure and compliant fashion including IoT devices, patient records management, health care professionals, emergency medical services, scheduling systems and more
VANTIQ applications that can interact with medical devices in the hospital, at the home or on the patient to identify situations where the patient is at risk and requires attention or a device is malfunctioning, and then direct the most appropriate responses in a coordinated manner.
• Health Care
• Social Services
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download