• Output of multiple types of environmental monitoring sensors needs to be analyzed at once
• Highly distributed ecosystem of sensors
• Different sensors send data at different intervals
• Emergent situations mean that timeliness of response can often be critical
• Sensors need to be controlled dynamically and in real-time and outages need to be predicted
• Monitoring software needs to work intelligently with sensors going continuously on and offline
Application senses status of environment via multiple types of sensors. If an issue is detected it notifies appropriate personnel and – if situation is critical – dynamically locates and assigns the most appropriate assistance based on location, training, and equipment.
• Science and Research
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download