• Outmoded security methods are not keeping up with ever changing attack vectors
• Need to quickly identify physical threats such as personal located in unauthorized locations
• Need to quickly identify digital threats, everything from bad password attempts to DoS attacks
• Timeliness of reaction to threats as they occur
• Complexity of highly-distributed connected systems, cloud, sensors, monitors, and facilities
• Difficult to pair the necessity of human involvement with automated systems when unusual or hard to predict situations occur
Applications can detect harmful situations using a variety of technologies and integrations. Camera feeds are used to provide visual identification in real time. Server logs are used to detect DoS attacks. Alerts, notifications, automation and integration with multiple systems combine to integrate people and systems to respond in a timely and appropriate manner to threats.
• Financial Services
• Food Services
• and many others.
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download