Use-cases for VANTIQ applications are widely varied but there are some standard situations that occur across many industries. The list, below, contains implementations that VANTIQ is currently undertaking.
• Involve FLOWS of physical or virtual things
1. Physical things (flows in a supply chain, rail cars, autos, people)
2. Virtual things (flows of money, contracts, data)
3. Work (DYNAMIC workflows)
• Flows are reflected in streams of data about business ‘events’
• Requirement to sense, analyze, decide, and act on these flows in real time
• Human-machine collaboration – people and systems working effectively together
• Widely distributed deployments – applications distributed to the edge of networks
• IoT devices/sensors – generators of increasing volumes of valuable data
• An Enterprise Nervous System – a system of applications connecting applications, people and devices together
VANTIQ enables software applications to be rapidly built using modern digital technologies augmented with business logic.Download
This white paper describes systems that enable a new paradigm of realtime collaboration amongst systems and people. We refer to these systems as Smart Systems.
This paper describes the distributed nature of real-time business applications and the reasons why they must must be distributed across the cloud, on-premise and the network edge.Download